Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aug 24: Fall Season Preview for Spokane/CdA




Disclaimer: I am not paid by anybody to promote shows (yet?) Seriously, I just love theater, especially musical theater. I do shows with my daughter at Spokane Children's Theatre, and my hubby does lighting designs for Interplayers. The full calendar of events is here.
And Spamalot holds a special place for me 'cuz I won a contest to see the Broadway production. The YouTube version went a bit haywire, looking for the original...

Tradition - Full Company, Fiddler on the Roof [2004 Broadway Revival Cast] (PS Classics)
What Do I Need with Love? - Gavin Creel, Thoroughly Modern Millie (Original Broadway Cast) (RCA)
Gimme Gimme - Sutton Foster, Thoroughly Modern Millie (Original Broadway Cast) (RCA)
Brave Enough for Love - Marla Schaffel; James Barbour; Ensemble, Jane Eyre [Original Broadway Cast] Monks Chant/He Is Not Dead Yet - Cast, Monty Python's Spamalot ()
I'm All Alone - Tim Curry, Men, Monty Python's Spamalot (Decca)
Soul Man - The Blues Brothers, Briefcase Full Of Blues ()
Witchcraft (Digitally Remastered) - Frank Sinatra, Mi Collection - Volume 2 ()
Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen - Andrews Sisters, ()
Welcome to Transylvania - Paul Castree, Jack Doyle, Kevin Ligon, Brian Shepard, Young Frankenstein [Original Broadway Cast] ()
Listen to Your Heart - Sutton Foster, Young Frankenstein [Original Broadway Cast] (Decca)
One Jump Ahead - Brad Kane, Aladdin [Original Soundtrack] [Disney] [1992] (Disney)

No comments: