Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aug. 10: Rodgers & Hammerstein Films



Oh, What a Beautiful Morning - Gordon MacRae, Oklahoma! [MCA/Capitol] (Snapper)
It's a Grand Night for Singing (Reprise) - Vivian Blaine; William Marshall, State Fair
Don't Marry Me - , Flower Drum Song
It Might as Well Be Spring - Louanne Hogan, State Fair (Varese Sarabande)
Mister Snow - Barbara Ruick, Carousel [Original Soundtrack] (Angel)
Do Re Mi - Julie Andrews, The Sound of Music (Film) (BMG/RCA)
A Puzzlement - Yul Brynner, The King and I (Soundtrack)
Shall I Tell You What I Think - Marni Nixon, Deborah Kerr, The King and I (Columbia)
Younger Than Springtime/Bali Hai - Bill Lee for John Kerr, South Pacific [1958 Film]
Love Look Away - Marilyn Horne, Flower Drum Song
You'll Never Walk Alone - Claramae Turner, Carousel [Original Soundtrack] (Angel)
June Is Bustin' Out All Over - Cast, Carousel [Original Soundtrack] (Angel)
I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right - Mitzi Gaynor, Golden Memories of Stage & Scr (Sony Music)
The Surrey With the Fringe on - Gordon MacRae; Shirley Jones, Oklahoma! [MCA/Capitol] (Snapper)
I Have Confidence - Julie Andrews, The Sound Of Music (RCA/Legacy)
Shall We Dance - Marni Nixon, Deborah Kerr, Yul Brynner, The King and I

No comments: