Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jan 30: Solo Albums

Mary Martin Sings, Richard Rodgers Plays , Mary Martin - I Could Write a Book (RCA)
The Alan Jay Lerner Album , Brent Barrett - She Wasn't You [From On a Clear Day You Can See Forever] (Fynsworth Alley)
Broadway Passion , Ron Raines - The Impossible Dream (That's Entertainment)
The Lady with the Torch , Patti LuPone - Guess I'll Hang My Tears out to Dry (Ghostlight)
Warm Spring Night , Philip Chaffin - That's All (PS Classics)
Here's to the Ladies , Christine Andreas - The Music That Makes Me Dance (Image)
Fifteen Seconds of Grace , Victoria Clark - Before the Parade Passes By [From Hello Dolly!] (P.S. Classics)
Broadway My Way , Linda Eder - Don't Rain on My Parade [From Funny Girl] (Atlantic)
On and off Broadway: The Story Goes On , Liz Callaway - Sleepy Man (Robber Bridegroom) (Varese)
How Glory Goes , Audra McDonald - A Sleepin' Bee (Elektra/Asylum)
A Deeper Shade of Red , Andréa Burns - What More Do I Need? [From Saturday Night] (P.S. Classics)
Here and Now , Lauren Kennedy - Unanswered Question (P.S. Classics)
No One Is Alone , Barbara Cook - Long Before I Knew You I Fall In Love Too Easily (DRG)
Let Yourself Go , Kristin Chenoweth - The Girl in 14g (Sony)

No comments: