Friday, May 10, 2013

May 8: Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all moms! Remember Mothers Day - Al Jolson, Jolson Jams (Future Noise Music Ltd.)
Mama, a Rainbow - Original Cast, Minnie's Boys (Project 3)
A Little House for Mama [*] - Richard Kind, Bounce [Original Cast] (Nonesuch 79830-2)
I'm Becoming My Mother - Courtenay Day, State of Bliss (LML Music 151)
Mother, Angel, Darling - Debbie Reynolds/Patsy Kelly, Irene - A Musical Comedy (Sony Broadway SK 32266 MP3)
The Apple Doesn't Fall - Chita Rivera; Liza Minelli, Rink [Original Broadway Cast] (Jay Records 1328)
Tina's Mother - Joan Ryan, Ruthless [Los Angeles Cast] (Varese Sarabande VSD 5476)
I'd give my life for you - Joanna Ampil, Miss Saigon [Complete Recording] ( Angel 55564)
What Kind Of Mother? - OOBC, Walmartopia: A Musical On A Mission (Outside the Big Box Productions)
Mother's Day - Snoopy, Snoopy [London] (Jay 1307)
The Portrait [A...My Name Is Alice] - Barbara Walsh, A... My Name Will Always Be Alice (Original Cast Records 9543)
Mother's Day - Sherie Rene Scott, Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (Ghostlight 84447)
The Story Goes On [Baby] - Susan Egan, So Far... (Jay 1359)
If I Sing - Karen Akers, Unchained Melodies (DRG)
Momma, Momma, Momma - Elliott Gould; Lillian Roth, I Can Get It for You Wholesale [Original Soundtrack] (Sbme Special MKTS.)
They Give Me Love - Shelley Winters, Minnie's Boys (Project 3)
I Don't Know Where She Got It - Lillian Hayman; Robert Hooks, Hallelujah, Baby! (Sony Classical)

No comments: