Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aug. 11: Married

Man and Wife [From I Do! I Do!] - Liz Larsen; Sal Viviano, Lost in Boston II Unsung Musicals (Colosseum)
Married - Lotte Lenya, Jack Gilford, Cabaret [Original Broadway Cast] [Bonus Tracks] (Sony)
Making a Home - , March of the Falsettos [Original Cast] (DRG)
Life With Harold - Emily Skinner, The Full Monty [Original Broadway Cast] (RCA)
Boys and Girls Like You and Me - Cast, State Fair [Original Broadway ()
You Rule My World - John Conlee; Kimberly Grigsby; Marcus Neville; Ted Sperling, The Full Monty [Original Broadway Cast] (RCA)
You Rule My World (Reprise) - Annie Golden; Emily Skinner; Kimberly Grigsby; Ted Sperling, The Full Monty [Original Broadway Cast] (RCA)
It's the Going Home Together - Priscilla Gillette; Stephen Douglass, Golden Apple [Original Cast] (RCA)
Near to You - Shannon Boliin; Stephen "Tebes" Douglass, Damn Yankees [Original Broadway Cast] (RCA)
He Plays the Violin - Betty Buckley; Rex Everhart; William Daniels, 1776 [Original Broadway Cast] (Sony Classical)
A Husband, a Wife - Ethel Merman, Jimmy Durante, Inka Dinka Doo [MCA] (Universal Special Products)
Guess We May as Well Stay Married Now [From I Do! I Do!] - Glory Crampton; Guy Haines, Lost in Boston II Unsung Musicals (Colosseum)
I Love My Wife - David Garrison, I Do I Do [1996 Cast] ()
Marriage Tango - Melissa Weil; Robert Roznowski, I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change (Varese Sarabande)
The Little Things You Do Together - Barbara Walsh, Kristin Huffman, Keith Buterbaugh, Raul Esparza, Cast, Company (Revival) ()
Sorry - Grateful - Keith Buterbaugh, Fred Rose, Bruce Sabeth, Company (Revival) (Nonesuch)
I Love My Wife - Lenny Baker, I Love My Wife [Orig. Cast] (DRG)
(You're) Timeless to Me - Dick Latessa; Harvey Fierstein, Hairspray [Original Cast] (Sony Classical)
Do You Love Me? - Chaim Topol; Miriam Karlin, Fiddler on the Roof [Original London Cast] [Bonus Tracks] ()

No comments: