Monday, July 19, 2010

Been a while...

Sorry about the delay in getting up playlists and audio. First I had a computer meltdown, then a few weeks later my dad unexpectedly passed away. I can honestly say he was Matinee's biggest fan. If he wasn't in Spokane to hear it live, he would tune in via the internet. I didn't know if anyone else actually wanted to hear it online so I had no extra push to get my shows up. I had the pleasure of bumping into one listener, Toni, who reminded me that yes, people do want to hear the Matinee other times than Wednesdays at 11! I have the added frustration of a full-time job now (wait - that's a frustration?!?!) so I don't have my afternoons to play with playlists and posts about the show. Anyway, thank you to those who sent condolences and support. There'll be some changes before too long - a new way to hear the Matinee, especially. Hang in there, I hear you!

No comments: