Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Feb 11: Broadway In Love

If Ever I Would Leave You (Camelot) - Robert Goulet, Golden Memories of Stage & Screen Disc 1 (RCA)
All the Things You Are - Bruce Hubbard, Great American Songwriters [Capitol] (Capitol)
I Got Lost in His Arms - Mary Martin, Annie Get Your Gun [TV Soundtrack] (Angel)
Unusual Way - Elaine Paige, Jonathan Price, Nine (Sony Classical)
A Quiet Thing - Jim Walton; Karen Ziémba, And the World Goes 'Round
Bill - Christine Andreas, Here's to the Ladies (Image)
What Makes Me Love Him? - Barbara Harris, The Apple Tree [Original Broadway Cast] (Sony)
I Have a Love [From West Side Story] - Andréa Burns, A Deeper Shade of Red (P.S. Classics)
My Funny Valentine - Kristin Chenoweth, Let Yourself Go (Sony)
love09 d - , ()
What More Can I Say - Michael Rupert, Falsettoland [Original Off-Broadway Cast] (DRG)
You Walk With Me - Jason Danieley; Ted Sperling; Romain Frugé, The Full Monty [Original Broadway Cast] (RCA)
I Love My Wife - Lenny Baker, I Love My Wife [Orig. Cast] (Disques Swing)
Shouldn't I Be Less in Love With You? - Robert Roznowski, I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change (Varese Sarabande)
The Human Heart - Andrea Frierson, Broadway in Love (RCA)

No comments: