Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Dec. My Favorite Things: Bob and Carmen Farley

December 14, we continued the My Favorite Things theme with Bob and Carmen Farley. These two have spent more than 30 years directing, producing, and acting in the Spokane theatrical scene.

They also have special significance to me, as they introduced me to the gentleman who would become my husband, and served as a mentor to both of us.

They invited me to their home with a microphone, and we spent more than an hour talking about the productions they'd seen, from New York original casts to the out-of-town tryouts in San Francisco. We touched on several of the shows that they absolutely love. There wasn't enough time to air a song from all of them. I will post a list of what we did air and discuss when possible. In the meantime, thank you Bob and Carmen for your love of theater, and instilling it in other generations.

1 comment:

Janean said...

Bob Farley was quoted extensively in a Spokesman-Review article today (Jan. 29) about SCT turning 60 years old. Congratulations, Children's Theatre, and I'm looking forward to the 75th celebration in 2021.